- Rule change proposals are due by September 15th each year
- Proposed rule changes are submitted to the D23 Board for review and authentication.
- The board determines if the rule is valid and accurate from the AMA and D23 standpoint.
- Rules are sent out to the members for review before the annual meeting.
- Rules are voted on by the members present at the annual meeting.
- Successful rule changes are added to the rule book for the racing season after the annual meeting (E.g. Dec. 2010 annual meeting rules implemented 2011)