District 23 ARMCA Sign-Up Procedure
- Have your current AMA membership card. (Click HERE to visit the AMA Website to see the benefits of being an AMA member and to find registration forms)
- Fill out the 2013 D23 ARMCA Application form completely.
- Send your application to the district office: DISTRICT 23 ARMCA PO Box 33 Hastings, MN 55033
- Enclose with your application, membership card fees and, stamped envelope.
- All district 23 membership cards expire December 31 of year purchased.
- If you do not have your membership card at any ARMCA D23 event, you will have to pay a non-refundable $10 One Day Fee. (The $10 one day fee goes towards the ARMCA D23 legislative fund.)
Minor Release Forms
If you are considered a minor in Minnesota, you must print and sign both of the minor release forms listed below. Please print both sheets from your browser window when you click on either of the links. Please don’t forget to print and bring both pages to your Weekend Event you wish to compete in. Also, do not sign the second sheet ahead of time because the promoters serve as the witness when you sign in front of them at signup.
* When sending to the AMA for use all season, you will need to print the Minor Release in COLOR before getting it notorized.
* For number assignment rules, please see rulebook.
For more information, contact the District 23 Office.DISTRICT 23 ARMCA
PO Box 33
Hastings, MN 55033